Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week: 82
Hey everybody, sorry I missed writing home.  I just got a call from the mission office that mom is about ready to go all liam nieson and fly to russia to find out where I've been taken.  I'm fine, we just had a zone conference yesterday and we didn't have access to the internet on pday, we were on a train.  Smolensk is AWEESOME. I love outer cities a ton.  All nice and quiet, the people are friendly and calm, the branch is strange.  Good stuff, I am in my element.  I get to do a lot of branch work too now cuz I'm the first counselor and it's really fun.  Especially in our branch, we got some vietnamese guys that work in a shoe factory, we call them our nam boys, a bunch of young girls that cause drama, an old lady who tries to run the relief society like a totalitarian, and a riddiciulous short new convert that apparently started doing backstroke after he got baptized.  Man I feel at home.  We have a lot of work to do here because they have just hit a little bit of a dry spell after a lot of success, we are going to try to find through the members a lot and help famillies to accept the gospel.  Lets see, anything else interesting to report... Oh I finally got to ride a train, but my new companion left his passport at the office elders say they had bust it over to the station and hand it off, we got in the doors with 30 seconds left, muracle.  Our district is really cool, there is going to be a lot of work getting done around here, I only have about 3 months left to do it.  Scary.  Yeah, so that's what's new.  I think trav just went home so I am the last living missionary of my friends.  The last samurai.  Ok gotta go, merry christmas errybudy, my comp has visa trip on christmas so I will be on a train that day. Yar.  Ok bye.  O also on the train ride to moscow the other day at 7 in the morning this lady beat her husband till she broke her thumb, killed 3/4 of a bottle of vodka and took a lovely nap the rest of the way.  To be young and in love.  Ok now bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment