Monday, March 16, 2015

Week: 90
Strange times indeed.  The countdown is getting real and I'm FREAKING OUT.  Just kidding I'm fine,  I'm excited to come home and see all you guys, but leaving is going to destroy me a little bit.  I especially love the people in this area.  Anywho this week we did a LOT of member work, and o do they need it.  The young ladies and the old priesthood holders still be running wild, and we are trying really hard to lift them up and keep them happy.  Good news, faisal is going to st petersburg, which is much better, and he doesn't leave til april.  Um what else.  We had zls come in, was my last zl splits I'll have, and yesterday the last fast and testimony meeting.  I got up at the end and was like, well friends, this is the last one, so I'm going to go ahead and drop one on ya here.  It was hard, much like when they kicked me out of rechnoy over to international and I thought that would be the last time I bear my testimony in a setting like that.  Man I'm so thankful that I've been able to do this,  I wish I could have been more grateful throughout the process, but missions weren't meant to be a cake walk.  Blessings outweigh the hard stuff big time though.  Anywho I'm out of time, but I'll be back in a week to write home.  Two more pdays after this.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Alright I'm fine.  Calming down.  I'm ok.  Alright bye.
-elder holland

No comments:

Post a Comment